This web site has been designed to be accessible to individuals with disabilities and to meet the Illinois Web Accessibility Standards
Our web site can easily be increased to almost twice its normal size. If you are using Internet Explorer 5, 6 or 7, try it out:
- Open Internet Explorer's "View" menu (or press Alt + V)
- Select "Text Size" (press X)
- Select "Largest" (press G)
- (Turn Large Fonts off by doing the same but selecting "Medium" or pressing M.)
Our web site automatically works with Windows' "High Contrast" mode. If your computer is already set for High Contrast mode, activate it by pressing: (Left) Alt + (Left) Shift + Print Screen. Turn High Contrast off by pressing the same keys again. Otherwise, see Accessibility Tutorials for Microsoft Products for instructions on how to turn High Contrast mode on.Keyboard
If you are uncomfortable with the mouse, you can operate the entire web site using just the keyboard:
- Press the Tab key to move from link to link (or Shift + Tab to move backwards).
- Press the Enter key to activate a link.
- Use Alt + Left Arrow to go back a page.
Or, to fill out forms:
- Press the Tab key to move from field to field.
- Press Up Arrow or Down Arrow to move between items in a list.
- Press Spacebar to check or uncheck radio buttons and checkboxes.
- Press Enter to activate buttons.