The success of Say it out loud’s efforts to promote good mental health for everyone in Illinois depends on the participation of people just like you.
Become a Campaign Supporter and help spread the campaign messages through your organization, your workplace, your place of worship or in your community.
Your support is critical in encouraging people of all ages to start talking openly and honestly about mental health.
* Register online and encourage family, friends and community members to join as well
* Spread the campaign's five core messages
* Take Say it out loud into community-based organizations, businesses, service providers and public schools
* Contact your local newspapers, TV and radio stations to promote the campaign
Here are some suggested activities and resources for Campaign Supporters:
* Get to know more about the campaign so that you can talk about promoting good mental health with your friends, family and colleagues
* Distribute and hang free campaign fliers
* Order and distribute Say it out loud T-shirts. (Click here to be directed to Consolidated Printing's e-commerce site)
* Work with your local news media to pursue coverage for the campaign (e.g., press releases and letters to the editor)
* Engage your community (e.g., your school, workplace, place of worship, club or other local organization)
* You can also download the complete Campaign Supporter Toolkit, and see a list of all materials in the Tools tab above.
These are all PDF documents unless otherwise noted. You will need the Adobe Reader to view these documents.